Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Grandma, swimming, Temple, bath robe ...

Here are a few pictures of Porter from the last four weeks. That's right, Porter is now four weeks old. Time has flown by so fast and he is getting so big. He weighs over 9 pounds now. Sorry about this picture. Somehow it flipped during this process.




The night before my mom left we went over to the Redlands temple. It was Porter's first temple trip. Here is a picture of the three of us in front of the Temple.





Porter (and I) loved having Grandma Brooksby here to visit. It was nice, especially since Job got the cold and didn't hold him for a week. Porter, Grandma and I slept in the living room during that time while Job slept in our room.





This was Porter at the park in Crestline (4th of July). I was walking around taking pictures of everyone else and snapped this one of him in my arms.





Porter and I in Grandma and Grandpa Jones' spa. This was Porter's first time in the pool. Don't worry, the water wasn't hot. It was just warm like his bath water.





4 comments:

Amy and Richard said...

I can't believe you guys are really parents. What a cute family. Porter looks really cute. I can't wait to meet him.

P.S. Brit, cute bathing suit.

Kristie said...

Cute pictures, but we have yet to see him sporting his first Angels t-shirt...what's up with that?

Jennifer said...

cute, cute! you should post your own baby pictures so we can see who he looks like!

Anna White said...

wow, I can't believe you already have a little one who is 6 weeks old. yikes!! He is adorable. Are you guys settled in Riverside? We are heading down next week to drop off our stuff...phew! We might have to recruit Job to help out...hope all is well!!