Wednesday, August 26, 2009

life is good

even though there are more boxes in our home that are packed than unpacked, the dishes seem to never be done (especially since i am rewashing my dishes because they have sat in spider-infested boxes for three months), there was a gas leak in ou home last night and we had to stay at my in-laws, i can`t seem to shed these baby pounds because when i turn on my workout video my baby starts crying and it seems like each day i have to choose between a nap, a meal or a shower when my baby sleeps during the day; i can`t help but look at my husband and son and think that i have it really good. i have a family that loves me, a roof over my head, food to eat, clothes to wear, good health and the blessings of knowing the truthfulness of the gospel of Jesus Christ. Life is good.

No comments: