Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Porter's Friends

Porter met some new friends in 2009. I guess he was just destined to meet them because their parents are our friends. The funny thing is, they are all cute older women.

This is Porter and Jill. They were in an older post also. Jill is the daughter of Job's best friend growing up. They live in Ohio.

Here is Porter and Zuki. Zuki is the daughter of one of Job's mission companions. They live in Idaho.

This is Porter and Bella. Bella is the daughter of some friends of ours from Cedar City.

If I missed some new friends, i apologize. These were the pictures I could find.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Is Zuki Elder M'Combodies? daughter? I am so sorry about the spelling. Anyway we would love to get in touch with him. Let us know. Always fun to see your blog.

Unknown said...

Here is our phone number
951-402-5869. We also need your e-mail address again. ours is
wegrow1@msn.com. Give us a call, or send us an e-mail.

Amy and Richard said...

Who're Bella's parents?
Love you guys. I like your 100 things list. I remember when you did that a few years ago. Amy Brooksby amy.brooksby@gmail.com