Thursday, November 4, 2010

Play Group

Today Porter had his first official play group. We decided it could be a good thing so he could learn to play with other kids, share and be nice to others. We had a good turn out with 6 ladies and 9 kids. My neighbor Sarah came with her two kids (Rylee and Levi), Sarah's sister-in-law Melanie came with her two boys (Marek and Presley?), my friend Anna came with her two boys (Joshua and Nathan), my friend Julie came with her son Noah and a new girl from our ward, Brittany, came with her daughter Roxanne.

Porter, Noah and Roxanne


Porter, Nathan and Roxanne


Levi, Porter and Nathan


Marek and Porter


Roxanne


Roxanne, Rylee and Porter


Nathan


Roxanne, Porter, Levi and Rylee


Noah, Julie, Joshua, Marek, Melanie and Presley


I love play dates. I'm sure these will be happening a lot more around here.

1 comment:

The Hettinger Homestead said...

It was fun! Thanks for the drop off too.