Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Disneyland fun

My sister Kimberly works at Walt Disney World and when she and my mom came out a couple weeks ago, she took us Disneyland. I had not been there since I was a couple months pregnant with Porter, therefore the kids had not been there. With three adults and two young children, it was quite a fun adventure! The kids were not sure what to think at first, but they definitely had favorite rides! I love exploring new things with my children, so when we all went for free, it was definitely a huge bonus! Thanks Kimberly for treating us to a day of fun and adventure. Here are LOTS of pictures of the big day.

Kimberly , Porter, Grandma and Annie


My darling kids and I.


One of Porter's favorite rides was Buzz Lightyear. He was able to shoot a gun and he has been talking about it since!


I took this picture of the one that they took.


Grandma and Annie's scores on left, Porter and Mommy's scores on right.


Playing at Toontown!








Porter and I were playing in Mickey's house and then I saw a bunch of signs to meet Mickey, so we headed that way. When we got to the waiting room, I told Porter I wished Grandma, Aunt Kimmy and Annie were there to meet Mickey with us. Not less than five minutes after Kimberly walked in!!!!





Enjoying the boat ride, which was needed after a few of the first "unsure" rides.





We like to fake fly on Dumbo.


My little driver



Winnie the Pooh. We realized after that this was the only picture we got of all five of us.


While Kimberly and I went on Indiana Jones, Grandma watched the kids. We came back and she had bought them matching "My first trip to Disneyland" shirts.





Porter and I at Autotopia


It was a jerky ride with this little guy driving. He could not reach the pedals so I pressed the gas while he steered. Eventually he gave up and I did both. Good job Port!!


Pictures from the Finding Nemo ride, which was Annie's favorite. She was so excited about it that she would bounce back and forth between windows and squeal.

















The Little Mermaid ride


The train ride. These girls are so cute!!


This was a typical picture of Porter's for the first couple of rides. Why it happened on the train when we all know he loves trains, no idea?


Too cute!!


Know idea which ride this was on. Any help Kimberly?


Peter Pan



Waiting for the Color of Wonder show to start at California Adventure.


Saying "cheese".


Just a few pictures of the show. It was amazing! They projected film clips of Disney movies and played songs from them too.









It was a wonderful trip. We ended up getting home after 10:30 with both kids FAST asleep. Thanks again Kimberly and Mom for sharing the moment with us!!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: