Thursday, September 5, 2013

My Little Things

My little things consist of a 4 year old, 2 year old and 3 month old. I could honestly say that life is crazy and loud, but I would not trade it for anything in the world. I am blessed to be able to spend each day with my three littles.



I love the silly faces they make and the fact that we send pictures to daddy while he is not home.


I love spending hours doing something they love, even when I am not planning on it. Her it is seascape and we spent 5 hours here, unplanned.


I love enjoying simple things, like snow cones at 9 pm with cousins.


I love seeing how much my littles love each other.


I love getting little things like slurpees just because.


I love being a kid myself and dressing up for free food.


I love date nights


I love watching my kids enjoy the little things in life like puddle jumping.


I love seeing their faces light up when they experience things.


I just love the because of who they are: fun-loving, caring, innocent human beings who enjoy EVERYTHING about life.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: