Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I've been tagged

Here we go... another tagging! I hope you all enjoy this one! Here is what you do, answer the following questions -- then wait til you get near the end! Your own personal game of Scattergories! Enjoy and have fun!




4 Places I Frequently Visit:
1. California (Riverside- Job's family and Manteca- my parents)
2. St. George (weekly visit to the Temple and close friends.)
3. Provo area (Conference and friends and family)
4. Our house or Grandma's/ Aunt Jen's house




4 People who call/text/e-mail me regularly:
1. Job
2. Mom
(that's it.)




4 Favorite Foods:
1. Homemade pizza (or any pizza)
2. Homemade bread
3. Potatoes (any way: mashed, baked, fries, chips)
4. maybe a really good salad or anything from off the barbeque




4 Places I'd Rather Be:
1. anywhere but the doctor's office or hospital
2. anywhere with my husband
3. visiting family
4. at the temple
5. at the lake




4 Movies I'd Watch Over and Over:
1. You've Got Mail
2. While You Were Sleeping
3. the Magic of Ordinary Days
4.Cupid and Cate




4 Bands/Groups I love to listen to right now:
anything that sounds good. I'm not too picky.




4 People I'm Tagging:
1. Kristie
2. Ashley
3. Lydia
4. Jen




Scattergories : This one is harder, but try it anyway. Use the first letter of your name to answer all the questions. All answers must be real places, things, or names...nothing made up. Don't use the same answers as your friend. You can't use your name for the boy/girl answers. Ready, set, go!





Name: Brittney


4-letter word: Best


Vehicle: Bentley


TV Show: the Biggest Loser


City: Boston


Boy Name: Branson


Girl Name: Bethany


Occupation: Batonist


Something you wear: Bra


A food: Bread (especially homemade)


Something found in a bathroom: bathtub


Reason for being late: Breakfast was really good!!


Something you shout:BINGO


So, seriously stipulate subjects simply by selecting substance so as to stimulate speculation! In other words: Earnestly instruct topics just by choosing material so as to inspire thought! So, not the greatest sentence but the majority of it was with "S's"!!!! I am sure you get the gist of it. And I highly doubt that I accomplished that myself (not a whole lot of inspiration here), but it was fun anyway! I'll be checking your emails to see how you have done! ;-)

No comments: