Friday, September 5, 2008

Education Week

This is a little late, but I just wanted to tell everyone how much fun Education Week is. A couple of weeks ago I went with Job's mom, sister, and one of his brothers and it was a blast. The four of us took a folk dancing class everyday. That's definately (I think I spelled that word wrong) worth a try if some of you haven't tried it. One morning I ran into my Aunt Liesl and Uncle Ron, but Ron was not there when we took our picture. I took classes on journal keeping, the Book of Mormon, staying healthy, marriage, coming to the Savior and much more.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I totally want to go sometime! I feel so left out!

Unknown said...

Hey Im doing good. How are you? Jailee is walking everywhere so she keeps me pretty busy now. Whats new with you guys? I miss you.