Monday, December 8, 2008

Blind Pickin'

Somehow all my pictures that I put on are being put in backwards. This year Job and I got a permit to cut down a christmas tree. By the time we got up on the mountain it was pretty much dark and so we were unable to see all sides of the tree. We also don't have many ornaments, so here is what I call our "Charlie Brown" christmas tree set up in our house. All we have to put our tree on is our little blue car and we tied it down with only two bungie cords and some string (wrapped around a couple times of course).

Here is Job carrying down our tree. There was quite a bit of snow on the mountain, which made walking a little more difficult at night.
Job and our tree. Somehow it looked a lot better in the dark and on the mountain. Nonetheless, it is our tree and we love it.





2 comments:

Sandy said...

I like your tree too! It has personality! Good job!

Kristie said...

Hey, did you dent the roof of your car? LOL