Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Simple Solution

Now a days I like simple. The simpler, the better. I would prefer good things, so I try my best to make them happen (most of the time failing). Like most of you, I like french toast. The drawback to making it though is the messy-eggy-milky-hands that come with every dip. I have found a solution: Yup, tongs. I used wooden ones, but I am sure others would work to. To avoid those yucky hands you just place the bread in the batter, then using your tongs, flip bread over and place in pan. Easy and simple. One warning though: the bread gets soft so move fast. You don't want scrambled french toast. Enjoy a little more often!

1 comment:

Amy and Richard said...

Simple yet brilliant. Messy-eggy-milky-hands have been the bane of my breakfast for a long time. I shall be forever in your debt.
Richard