Thursday, August 11, 2011

We Are Road Trippin'

The kids and I are on a road trip. We left wednesday morning for my hometown, good old Manteca, Ca. It was a 7 1/2 hour drive. The kids were super good. This was what I saw in my rear view mirror. How cute are these two.





We needed to pull over so Annie could eat and we could stretch so since I kept seeing signs for Bravo Farms, we decided to stop. It was a cute cheese stand with a restaurant, fruit stand, gift shop and ice cream.



Porter found this horse to sit on and fell in love.


Annie being super cute.



They had all sorts of antiques around, like this old milk truck.


Ice cream, ice cream. We had to complete the stop with a scoop to share.


While waiting for our ice cream, Porter found this cute car.


He just had to sit on the horsey to eat his treat. Our choice, huckleberry. Yummy!!!





Another cute picture of Annie.


I think this should be a regular stop. Honey, I thought of you as we saw all the antiques because you like to watch all the show on history channel. We miss you and post as our trip goes on so you can see cute pics of us.

Love you lots.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

3 comments:

Unknown said...

How funny that we were just there a couple months ago. That place is way cute. We have pictures on that wagon too. How long you visiting??

We're the Jones' said...

We will be here for at least a week, maybe until the 22 or 23

Christina Tara said...

Your kids are stinkin' cute.