Friday, August 3, 2012

4th of July

We spent the 4th of July with our wonderful friends, the Westovers. We started the day off on a double date, shooting. Lots of fun, too bad Katelyn only had her camera. Maybe someday I will get some photos. We ended it off with a bbq at Jared and Ashley's with friends and family. Porter and Ethan loved playing on the play set, and they played very well together.
Ethan and Logan Westover playing in the water. They were such goof balls, adorable goof balls.
Grandma Jones and Annie. I love snapping pictures with grandparents in it. It seems I never have enough.
This was a favorite, pushing down the hill in the cars. Don't worry, no one got hurt.
I LOVE Katelyn's face in this one. She was not so sure about her boys going down. Logan, the one on the left, wasn't so sure about it either.
Cute little Jaxon. If you look closely you can see teeth marks on his cheek. That, I am sad to say, was cute, little, innocent Annie. I am sure she was just trying to give him loves.
Picture with my girl!
Logan deciding if he really wants to go down ....
and he did, and he loved it.
Lots of fun in the sun with our friends and family.

No comments: