Thursday, August 2, 2012

Blueberry Picking

I am going to catch up on all my blogging. A couple months ago we went blueberry picking with our play group. Did I mention we have a play group? I love it!! It keeps us super busy with all our new friends from our new ward, which means we bought a new house, which I love!! Maybe some day I will put pictures of our new house. Back to the blueberries. The kids loved it. I think I picked most of them, but I let them think they did all the hard work. Porter just had to get his picture with this sign.
I love this picture of my little man with all the blueberry bushes. It was so beautiful and the blueberries were so huge.
My cute little Annie, being all beautiful.
Some of our friends: Logan, Parker, Porter, Annie and Ethan.
Most of the kiddos in front of the chicken coop. What a beautiful day.
Now it will be my goal to catch up on all the fun outings we have pictures of.

No comments: